Monday, December 25, 2023

HAMOHAMO 하모하모 1집 빠삐용 CD RESCANS



merry christmas!! I apologise for not scanning since.. october I think? I've been busy, college is difficult. I also knew I was getting a new scanner for christmas and for me it made sense to wait till then before I continued. The first thing I wanted to do when getting my new one was to rescan my hamohamo cd as it's one of my favourite things I own and I wanted the photos in better quality than what my previous scanner could offer. I also thought why not share them with you all as at least 2 people would appreciate it and it gives you a good idea of the new quality we are working with, not sure if it's drastic for anyone but me but I definitely can see a difference. anyways I should hopefully be back to making new scans ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment